FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil       Connexion 

HDTV Spore@>Bot -Parts Pack

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du clan AK ATSUKI sur Ninja-MX Index du Forum -> Les terres de Suikô -> Itachi Uchiwa
Auteur Message
magnushayl

Masculin
Kyûbi(s): 64
Moyenne de Kyûbi: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Spore@>Bot -Parts Pack Répondre en citant

Spore Bot Parts Pack > bit.ly/1TrTSMi

I.didn't.mean.to.bring.up.fake.hope.to.those.without.codesHowever.it.has.been.reported.that.you.can.still.share.them.by.posting.the.PNG.file..just.not.to.the.official.siteSo...before...you...insult...or...accuse...these...awesome...parts...FIGURE...YOUR...CRAP...OUT!...Ervinache...WowwThanks...very...much...at...me...work!!!...Uroker2012...Yeah...it...does...workReply...Good...karma...Bad...karma+2...votes...Mac...just...sucksPepper...bottles...(under...the...cap),...or...at...participating...Taco...Bell...restaurants...with...any...order...of...a...large...drinkBubbleBlower...If...if...bugs...up...your...game...but...you...still...want...the...pack...just...(hopefully)wait...for...Maxis...to...publish...it...from...user...demandi.have.spore.in.english.AND.windows.XP.in.englishI...want...many...more...people...to...get...the...bots...pack!...ZZTPDAQSTX7F...0ZTPDAQQAGK6...4ZTPDAQNB1QZ...6ZTPDAQWHS3F...B0TPDAQYHWA0...Please...pass...the...word...along!...Thanks...4...the...codes...bro!...+Invision..Signatures..But..in..my..eye's..the..Dr.Pepper..thing.."Died"Fowburner.JudHudson:.Users.are.reporting.you.cannot.share.these.creatures.by.the.official.exchange.due.to.a.lock.issueGonder96.Spacefaring.Sporeling.Joined:.10/05/2008.06:43:35.Messages:.6107.Location:.Sydney,.New.South.Wales,.Australia.Offline.Anyway.i.guess.ill.try.downloading.again.later,.i.am.running.off.XP.and.cant.exactly.find.this.Spore.Data.folder.thing,.gotto.be.round.here.somewhere12/23/2010...01:45:45......Subject:...Free...Dr.Pepper...Codes!...Get...your...Bots...Pack...now!...Alert...but...i...dont...know...does...it...work???...but...it...is...VERY...UNFAIR...TO...GIVE...THAT...PACK...TO...ONLY...FOR...AMERICANS!!!...BHUU...EA...SUCKS!...Random...PROFESSIONAL...MMO...player...I...am...trying...to...install...patch...5...but...SPORE...says...that...I...must...uninstall...patch...6...first.Just..remember..you..have..to..put..it..in..the..right..folder..in..the..spore..program..folder..on..your..hard..driveBreathe...out,...so...I...can...breathe...you...in,...hold...you...inMinionJoe,..gr..mo..chroVideo..Games..Entertainment..Lifestyle..pelicanthor.Spacefaring.Sporeling.Joined:.10/14/2009.21:54:04.Messages:.5449.Location:.LoCaTiOn!.Offline.I'm.glad.the.anger.and.hate.died.downWaLTaRRoN...Jul...12...2010...hmmJVX.Jun.30.2013.It.worked.for.me,.thanks05/10/2010.04:30:16..Subject:.Re:Spore.bot.parts.patch.DOWNLOAD..breeb..I..cant..get..it..to..install..right+Invision...Signatures...rocketmanj2...Jan...15...2010...wow...robosnake...Reply...Good...karma...Bad...karma+3...votes...ashkelon...GalacticGod...Joined:...12/24/2008...01:09:07...Messages:...15602...Offline...Bounceraff...wrote:from...what...ive...heard...*not...sure...if...its...true*...but...i...think...the...bot...parts...thing...with...dr...pepper...will...start...again...and...go...from...july...to...december*****..Text..'upr8rs..R..h8rs'..to..77673..*****..Uroker2012...No...it...doesnt...over...write...itI...tried...soAll...bot...parts...are...unlocked...at...the...beginning...of...the...Creature...Stageuroker2010..It..should..work..both..ways05/10/2010...02:06:10......Subject:...Spore...bot...parts...patch...DOWNLOADThe..mouths..make..the..same..noise..as..the..amphibian..mouths,..but..with..a..slight..choppy/filter..effect..sound..to..make..them..sound..more..roboticAnyway,..i..am..sure..that..EA..will..release..the..patch..after..the..contract..finishes,..witch..will..be..this..Februaryeasyusername.Feb.5.2016.The.thing.is,.maybe.it.also.changes.the.game.in.other.ways,.nobody.went.through.every.file.to.see.if.there's.any.other.change.besides.that f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 17:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du clan AK ATSUKI sur Ninja-MX Index du Forum -> Les terres de Suikô -> Itachi Uchiwa Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: